CIBOR Tour and Presentation with Intown Concord –
Weds January 10 4-6PM
In Town Concord is hosting a mini tour (30 minutes) and a brief presentation on the exciting projects in downtown Concord following the City’s $12M + investment in Main Street.
Come and learn about what opportunities exist for your clients in this downtown neighborhood being fully revitalized.
The tour starts at 4PM with Mike Simchek showing his plans for a boutique hotel at Capital Commons ( 11 South Main Street) and Newton Kershaw of Elm Grove Properties, touring the Star Building on Pleasant Street. The discussion will be at Phenix Hall, hosted by Mark Ciborowski. Food and Beverage will be by Merrimack County Savings Bank.
The panel will be:
• Newton Kershaw (why they just acquired $3+M of property in the downtown)
• Mike Simchek with his vision for repositioning Capital Commons
• A representative from Concord Young Professionals
• Carlos Baia, Assistant City Manger
• Moderated by Brenda Litchfield
To RSVP or with questions e mail Michelle@IntownConcord.org