Course: “Power of Exchange”
Credits: 3 NH CE Credits
Date: September 26, 2014, Friday
Location: SERESC, 29 Commerce Drive, Bedford, NH 03110
Instructor: Lynne Bagby, Asset Preservation, Inc. Boston, MA
Course Topics Include:
* Calculating capital gain and comparing a sale vs. an exchange * Like-kind property: what qualifies and what does not * Holding period, vacation homes, and entity issues * Delayed exchange rules and identification requirements * The Role of the Qualified Intermediary * Agents role in the exchange process * Current market issues
Time: (Agenda may vary)
8:00 – 9:00 am: Registration/Networking/Continental Breakfast Continental breakfast includes bakery display, whole fruit display, coffee, decaffeinated coffee & tea, chilled juices
9:00 – 12:15 pm: 3 NH CE Credit Course: Power of Exchange
12:15-12:30 pm: NHCIBOR 3rd Quarter Meeting
Cost: $35.00 NHCIBOR and NECPE Members $45.00 Non Members
Please register today in a simple two-step process:
1) RSVP via email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office at 603-647-0100.
2) Payment is non-refundable and due no later than Friday, Sept. 19th.You will receive a confirmation email. Seating is limited. Your reservation can only be guaranteed once payment is made.
1) Make check payable to NHCIBOR, 166 South River Rd., Bedford, NH 03110
2) NHCIBOR Members online payment through Ecommerce. Go to www.realtor.org. Log in. On the top right hand side click on Pay Dues. There is an emall link on the bottom of the pay dues page. Click on emall link to pay by credit card.