“POWER OF STRATEGY”
Instructor: Lynne Bagby, CES, Northeast Division Manager for Asset Preservation, Inc.
Power of Strategy™ is a more specialized “1031 exchange” class for Commercial Brokers and will cover the following:
- Current market conditions & impact of tax reform on commercial real estate
- Current taxation on sale of investment property & election of IRC Section 1031 for tax deferral
- Determining “who” is the taxpayer & entity issues that arise
- Creative ways to exchange & utilizing multiple 1031 exchange formats
- Recent 1031 cases & developments as determined by the IRS
It is a hot commercial market; learn more about “1031 exchanges’ to better assist your clients and increase your commissions!
Date: Friday, March 30, 2018
Time: 8:00-9:00 am Continental Breakfast/Networking
9:00 – 12:15 pm Power of Strategy Class (times may vary)
12:15 – 12:30 pm Quarterly Meeting
Credits: 3 NH CE Credits
Location: The Falls Event Center, 21 Front St., Manchester, NH
Cost: Click Here to Register and Pay: $ 35.00 NHCIBOR Members / $ 45.00 Non Members
RSVP and Payment Required no later than March 21, 2018, 5:00 pm. …If there is seating available, Walk-in fees will apply after March 21, 2018 and are an additional $ 10.00 to the cost of the course.
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM SPONSOR WHO MAKES THIS EVENT POSSIBLE: