All Affiliate members of CIBOR have an account on the National Association of REALTOR’s website so that Affiliates have access to NAR’s ecommerce system.
Through NAR’s ecommerce system you can make online payment for membership renewal, events, classes, etc. This system is cost efficient and safe for CIBOR and its members.
On Friday, November 11th you will receive a link to renew your CIBOR Affiliate membership. This email will come from NAR’s ecommerce system. In order to access the system, you should have first registered with NAR to activate your account.
Instruction for Renewing Affiliate Membership Online:
1) Either click on the link in the email or go to www.realtor.org.
2) If you have already registered with the site, go to “Sign In” at the top of the page and type in your user name and password. If you forgot your user name/password, there are links to retrieve/reset that information.
3) After you log in, go to “Pay Dues” on the right hand side of the home page. You will need to log in to have access to pay dues.
4) If you haven’t registered on NAR’s website, go to www.realtor.org . At the top of the page click on “REGISTER.” (To the right of Sign In.) You will need to know your NRDS number in order to sign in. If you don’t have that number, you can click on “Don’t know your number?” and type in your last name and email address and it will be emailed to you. (If you are having difficulty registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email your NRDs number.)
5) Once you are registered, it may take up to 30-60 minutes to activate your account. Once it is activated, log in and then click on “Pay Dues” on the top right hand side of the home page.
Hard copies of the invoices are set to be mailed out no later than next week.
I have attached a 2017 Affiliate Renewal Invoice which you can also utilize. If you pay by check, please indicate in the memo section of your check who the payment should be credited to.
Thank you very much for your time and attention,