- This event has passed.
Energy Seminar 3 NH CE Credits
September 25, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$35.00 – $45.00
Scroll to the bottom of the page to register and pay online
ENERGY SEMINAR: 3 NH CE Credits Approved
A live online zoom class
The main issue is that membership is concerned that prospects may select other states to do business because of the high cost of energy in New Hampshire/New England. In act, WalletHub has New Hampshire as the 10th highest in the United States with Massachusetts at 6th and Connecticut as the highest in the nation. That, coupled with new renewable energy initiatives such as solar and wind are of interest to membership. As a result, the purpose is to equip the Realtors with a knowledge base so that they can address the issue with potential buyers and/or to keep existing clients.
Speakers: A representative from ISO New England (grid operator), representatives from EverSource, Liberty Utility and Unitil for Efficiencies and Tad Dziemian for renewables and supply.
Please read the PROCEDURE and RULES FOR THE ONLINE CLASS in order for you to receive Credits:
- Once you Register and Pay for the Course, you will be emailed a link to the meeting. You are not allowed to share this link with anyone.
- Your audio must be working so that you can hear the class. You must mute your microphone during the class.
- You must have an operating camera on your device so that you can be monitored for attendance. You have to keep the camera on your face at all times during the class. Having a picture of yourself or black screen doesn’t count for credit. You must be dressed appropriately and have no distractions on the video. You can use a Zoom virtual background if needed.
- You must attend the entire class from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon to receive the credits.
- Your affidavit will be emailed to the email address you registered with.
Date: Friday, Sept. 25, 2020
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
Location: Online Live Zoom Class
Credits: 3 NH CE Credits Approved
Cost: $ 35.00 NHCIBOR/NECPE members / $ 45.00 non members…*Before you purchase, please read the Procedure and Rules for this class in order for you to receive the credits! Rules are listed above.
DEADLINE to Register is Sept. 23rd, 5:00 pm, Wed.