Dr. Lawrence Yun, NAR’s Chief Economist to give a Special Commercial Real Estate Market Outlook report to NHCIBOR Members and their guests!
On October 10th, Wed., one of the nation’s foremost authorities on the real estate market and National Association of REALTORS Chief Economist Lawrence Yun will speak to NHCIBOR members specifically on the commercial real estate market outlook.
His talk will focus on:
* Consumer and business spending in current recovery
* Government spending and deficit impact
* Inflation and monetary policy
* Commercial real estate business activity
* Methods of finance
* Apartment: Net absorptions, new completions,vacancy, rent growth
* Industrial: Net absorptions, new completions,vacancy, rent growth
* Retail: Net absorptions, new completions,vacancy, rent growth
* Office: Net absorptions, new completions,vacancy, rent growth
* Forecast and Risks to forecast
Click here for a sample video presentation of Dr. Yun: http://www.realtor.org/news-releases/2012/09/august-existing-home-sales-and-prices-rise
Thank you Nobis Engineering for sponsoring this event!
We encourage you to bring your customers and clients to this event as it is a unique opportunity to expose them to a nationally renowned speaker.
You must register on or before Friday, Oct. 5th (only 1 week away)! Walk-ins and payments at the door will not be allowed.
Location: Radisson Hotel, 700 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03101
Date: Wed., Oct. 10, 2012
Time: 11:30 – 1:30 pm
Luncheon Buffet open: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Dr. Lawrence Yun Presentation: 12:30-1:30 pm
Cost: $25.00 pp which includes luncheon buffet and cost of parking.
To Register: 2 STEPS include REGISTRATION FORM and PAYMENT by Friday, October 5th.
1) A registration form must be filled out completely. Either mail, email or fax the form back to the NHCIBOR office no later than Friday, October 5th. Once a registration form is received, you will receive an email confirmation.
Make Payment no later than Friday, October 5th. Options Below:
A. Make check payable to NHCIBOR, 166 South River Rd., Bedford, NH 03110.
B.NHCIBOR Members online payment through Ecommerce. Go to www.realtor.org. Log in. On the top right hand side click on Pay Dues. There is an emall link on the bottom of the pay dues page. Click on emall link to pay by credit card.
C.PayPal Online Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=L8PSZWVF9SE7Y